Sunday, August 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 253


Number 253 is a blend of the attributes and influences of number 2, the vibrations of number 5 and the energies of number 3. Number 2 lends its energies of kindness and consideration, service and duty, adaptability and co-operation, duality, finding balance and harmony, encouragement and support. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. Number 5 encourages making life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, auspicious opportunities, motivation and idealism. Number 5 also relates to doing things your own way and learning life lessons through experience. Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, manifesting and manifestation, inspiration and creativity, optimism and joy, talent and skills, expansion and growth. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters

Angel Number 253 indicates that important life changes are occurring in your life (or are about to occur). You have manifested the life changes you are now experiencing due to your positive affirmations, visualizations and prayers. These changes will bring about auspicious opportunities that are in line with your true passions, interests and spiritual path. They will bring you the answers to your prayers and your angels encourage you to embrace and be grateful for them.

Angel Number 253 brings a message to let go of any fears or worries so that they can be healed and transmuted. Have faith and trust that the changes you are experiencing are for your highest good and that new doors are opening that will bring wonderful opportunities for growth and development on all levels.

Angel Number 253 can also indicate that a happy and positive move of residence and/or place of employment may be in the works and this movement will usher in positive new energies and will bring about opportunities for you to creatively express yourself and connect with your true goals and aspirations.

Number 253 relates to number 1 (2+5+3=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

Also see:
Angel Number 352

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


11 comments:

  1. Angel I dreamt I was in the funeral with my family and I saw grave number was 252 what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ya'll, so excited for this mariclious change. I've been waiting for this over 20 years. I'm so glad I got to know the Lord.Man can't give you unconditional love... #1 Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen.. I really need this. #1Fan.. love you Angels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray to the Lord that Angel 253 guidance will come true. Ive been waiting for so long I hope this time my dream will come true

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know therebisnhuge changesbhappening in my life, thank you so much for the confirmation that what I'm doing now Is my path of light. Thank you, thank you, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God! I've just written a note and I was mentioning the relentless numbers coming through recently up until now...and beyond without any doubt whatsoever. It's been happening every day since 2003 lol. I was mentioning that I'm never directed to see numbers like 1:35 or 12:46 or 12:53 or 21:59 then I went to type 2:53 and realised that I'd already mentioned that but with '1' in front as 12:53 so I felt this was poignant due to how I'm bombarded with knowledge downloads that leave my living room looking like a papermill so I came here to see what energetic powers 2:53 held. I'm floored. This is like sitting right in the middle of The Big Bang. So precise it took my breath away as I read each line. I can't even begin to describe how my head euphorically levitated off my body. The detail is beyond.... They never cease to amaze or fail us. Thank you Beautiful Beautiful Universe 🌌♥️😌🙏🏽 Thank you Joanne 🌌♥️😌🙏🏽 Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'd better keep on with my 'earthly' work 🌌♥️😌🙏🏽💻📚📖📝🏡 I have waited for this moment all my life and I deserve all of it 🌌♥️😌🙏🏽 Life has been a BITCH and hasn't been easy, very far from it, and I've sworn and cursed, a LOT, along the way but we all need a private release. Then I learned how to Bless all of the people who were dogging my life. It helps you to maintain composure because they then can't gaslight and trigger attack you anymore. God, the Universe and all of the Heavenly/Universal Beings and Entities understand completely what we're going through AS we are going through it. We are NEVER alone. NEVER. BELIEVE. Love yourself when you need time out self care💞💖Love💞💖love💞💖love💞💖 then you can put it back out there for others going through it to, to pull them up into 5D, leaving all the narcissists wallowing in their own hell. They can either decide to choose to join us or continue to suffer 🌌♥️😔🙏🏽💖💞 Namaste, Yin and Yang 🌌♥️😔🙏🏽💖💞

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great. Look fwd to it coming true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to whoever you are I've been down the same road I feel you I'm an empath I've had my own two marriages narcissist deaths suicides and the end after it all just say it's gone and what wasn't is now the way it does miracles me my music and it deciding to play what it wants the last thing been all saying the futures in me look inside I couldn't figure out what ?it's gone god's had my back all along he just did guardian angel I know is around I don't bother him my team likes to kick it today I wanted Micheal shous felt the rumbling with this one in the house the number was in a series of song started at a direct time 3 of them started repeating til I got it it's gone I'm good I feel like nothing's ever been wrong it's gone what had to go I don't feel it now so I'm ready to get on thank you God Jesus universe angels soul myself and everyone I've crossed paths ith God bless you all 👈💥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇😇✌️ love you gotta go time to get putting a plan together with this feeling congratulations to who I'm replying I don't know how I even ended up here or if ever get back I'm wanting to get people like us to hook up see what we may come up with

      Delete
  8. I dreamed of you so clearly that there is no doubt you came to me. I can only ambrace the lines here above and wait for your strength to act on me. Only God knows how much I deserve your guidance... I am your servitor 🌟

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Angels, can't wait to move!

    ReplyDelete